Please read the following information on registration process before proceeding to register for the conference.
The registration fees are listed in the following table. Note that for each accepted paper at least one full registration (non-student) is required.
|IEEE & IEEE Society / ACM / EuroMicro / CSI Members||Others|
|Before December 25||After December 25||Before December 25||After December 25|
|400 Euro||–||500 Euro||–|
|500,000 Tomans||–||650,000 Tomans||–|
|Students||150 Euro||200 Euro||200 Euro||250 Euro|
|Non-students||250 Euro||350 Euro||350 Euro||450 Euro|
|Students||250,000 Tomans||3500,000 Tomans||350,000 Tomans||450,000 Tomans|
|Non-students||350,000 Tomans||480,000 Tomans||450,000 Tomans||600,000 Tomans|
Also note that:
- An author is considered as international if he/she is affiliated with an institution outside of Iran.
- Up to four additional pages may be purchased for 80 Euros per page for international authors and 150,000 Tomans for domestic ones (i.e., a total page limit of 12 pages).
- Your registration will allow you to attend the conference sessions, coffee breaks, lunches, and the conference dinner. Regular registration also includes the conference bag including a copy of conference proceedings.
- Your registration must be received by December 25 to ensure your paper(s) being included in the conference proceedings.
- Please send a photo or scanned copy of the payment’s receipt to email@example.com.
- Any document confirming your IEEE/ACM/EuroMicro/CSI regular or student membership must preferably be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or be faxed to the registration desk at: +98 21 88013199.
- No refunds will be made, irrespective of cancellation reason.
|Bank Transfer (Domestic attendees)|
|Bank Name: Mellat Bank
Branch Code: 67397
Account No.: 5225429137
Virtual Card No.: 6104 3379 0798 8818
Account Holder: غیرقابل برداشت پردیس دانشکده های فنی
* International attendees who may not be able to pay the registration fees through bank transfer (for any reason), can pay on-site at the registration desk.